Great news! Members of Kingdom Colors Home Education Community now have access to Google Workspace for Education! Google Workspace for Education is a free collection of productivity and collaboration tools—including Gmail, Google Classroom, Google Docs and Drive, Google Calendar, and more—that lets students and teachers interact seamlessly and securely across devices. These resources have previously been unavailable to home educators. As a result of the advocacy of numerous supporters of home education, we can now enjoy the following:
●Manage your classwork with ease: create classes, distribute assignments, give quizzes, send feedback, and see everything in one place.
●Collaborate anywhere: co-edit documents, spreadsheets, and presentations in real-time.
●Manage all your tasks: build to-do lists, create task reminders, and schedule meetings.
●Communicate your way: connect with email, chat, and video conference.
●Administer with confidence: add students, manage devices, and configure security and settings so your data stays safe.
All Kingdom Colors members will have access to the following resources:
- Calendar: Organize your schedule and share events
- Contacts: Manage your contacts and easily contact other community members
- Drive: With Google Drive, you can create, share, and keep all your stuff in one place. Share files with others, and edit them in real time (unlimited storage)
- Gmail: Get a fresh start with email that has less spam
- Sites: Create, share, and publish websites (students can only publish websites that are only accessible inside our division’s scps.net G Suite for Education domain)
- Hangouts/Meet : Collaborate with others in real-time by sharing documents and seeing each other face-to-face
- Classroom: Keep track of what’s due on the Assignments page and begin working with just a click. Parents can quickly see who has or hasn’t completed the work, and provide direct, real-time feedback and grades
- Docs: Allows you to create different kinds of online documents, work on them in real time with other people, and store them in your Google Drive
Update your registration or contact us for more information.